Monday, February 10, 2014

Thing #1--"create a blog" has been completed.  I was able to download my picture, post a first message, and then I couldn't figure out how to log out.  Fortunately a co-worker told me to click on my picture in the top corner, which I did.  I wanted to be sure I could get back in, managed that, but then I wanted to add another post.  Took me awhile before I located that command button and was able to add this message.  I can see that practice will be needed before the steps become intuitive.

I'm wondering about how much personal info to make available and to whom?  Do I need to say public so that people doing 23 things will have access to my blog?  Or do I say circle and that will let other participants see my blog? Will questions be answered if I put them into a post?

Anxious to see what happens next--and I think I mean anxious in the "frightened" way,  not in the "can't wait" way!

No comments:

Post a Comment