Saturday, April 5, 2014

New Devise

So, looked into a variety of new devices so I could complete 23 things on a mobile device.  Basically on a super busy week I might reach a total of 10 phone calls and/or text messages.  I couldn't justify a fancy new phone for that little use. 

I have used an ipad at work a little and I find it difficult.

Loved my Nook color but it wouldn't let me do many of the activities, but...the new Nook HD has more android qualities.  And I could give the Nook color to my sister while upgrading.

I talked myself into the new Nook.  Anything I can't do on it I will use the libraries ipad to complete.  On to task number 2.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be curious to hear how you like your new Nook! iPads are great, but I have a Nexus 7 and really like the smaller profile. I hope the Nook works well for you!

    ReplyDelete